SLPRB Assam Police is conducting a recruitment for the Posts of Constable for the current recruitment graduates Degree, Diploma branches are being recruited. It is a good opportunity for Graduate Degree, Diploma students.
SLPRB Assam Police recruitment 2021 is total of 2134 vacancies are being recruited.
The following blog contains the important details of the recruitment notification. Check out the Vacancies, Age limit, Qualification, Pay scale, Selection process, Important Date and Notification PDF links to apply.
Candidates can check the details of the recruitment below:
- 1 SLPRB Assam Police Recruitment 2021 –
- 1.1 SLPRB Assam Police Vacancy & Posts –
- 1.2 SLPRB Age Limit –
- 1.3 SLPRB Qualification –
- 1.4 SLPRB Assam Police Recruitment 2021
- 1.5 Join our Telegram channel
- 1.6 SLPRB Selection Process –
- 1.7 Physical Standards –
- 1.8 SLPRB Pay Scale –
- 1.9 SLPRB Application Fee – No Fee.
- 1.10 SLPRB Important Date –
- 1.11 Also Check latest Jobs – MPHC Recruitment 2021: 1255 Vacancy
- 1.12 How to apply for SLPRB apprenticeship?
- 1.13 Important links for SLPRB application.
SLPRB Assam Police Recruitment 2021 –
SLPRB Assam Police Recruitment notification for the year 2021 has been released. The notification details the outline for the recruitment process along with the eligibility criteria and other fulfillment that the candidate must fulfill.
All details of the eligibility along with the various important factors that a candidate must comply is given in this post. We will look at the vacancy, type of post, and the candidates eligible also.
SLPRB Assam Police Vacancy & Posts –
|Posts Name||Total Vacancy|
|Unarmed Branch of District Executive Force (DEF)||705|
SLPRB Age Limit –
18 to 25 years as on 1st July of 2021 (i.e. the candidate must be born on or before 01.07.2003 and on or after 01.07.1996).
Relaxations – Upper age limit will be relaxed for :
- 5 years in respect of candidates belonging to SC, ST (P) and ST(H).
- 3 years in respect of candidates belonging to OBC/MOBC.
- Additional relaxation of 3 (three) years in respect of trained Home Guards/members of VDPs (registered) who have served for a period of 3 years or more.
- Additional relaxation of 10 (ten) years in respect of FMMOs/SPOs (Certificate to this effect from competent authority will have to be submitted).
SLPRB Qualification –
- Unarmed Branch :- H.S. or Class XII passed from Govt. recognized Board or Council for the post of Constable, Unarmed Branch, District Executive Force (DEF).
- Armed Branch :- H.S.L.C or Class-X passed from Govt. recognized Board or Council for the post of constable of Armed Branch.
Note – Candidates having educational qualification Higher Secondary and above may also apply for both Armed Branch & Unarmed Branch. In such case, in the online application form, the applicant will have to clearly mention his/her preference for the posts of Unarmed Branch & Armed Branch.
SLPRB Selection Process –
Candidates whose applications are found correct in all respect will have to undergo the Physical Standards Tests (PST) and Physical Efficiency Tests (PET). If any candidate is found to have any physical deformity as may be detected by the Medical Officer present in the DLSC, he/ she will be debarred from participating in the other tests.
- Physical Standard Test :- After the documents are found correct, the candidates will have to appear in the PST (Physical Standard Test). It will carry no marks.
- Physical Efficiency Test :- 40 Marks for Constable (UB) & Constable (AB) Female Candidates & 60 Marks for Constable (AB) male Candidates.
Physical Standards –
|Height (Minimum)||Male & Transgender||Female|
|Gen/OBC/MOBC/SC||162.56 cm||154.94 cm|
|ST(H)/ ST(P)||160.02 cm||152.40 cm|
|Chest (Only for men)||Normal||Expanded|
|Gen/OBC/MOBC/SC/ST(P) etc.||80 Cm||85 Cm|
|ST(H)||78 Cm||83 Cm|
SLPRB Pay Scale –
Rs.14,000 – 60,500/- with Grade pay of Rs.5,600/- (Pay Band-II) and other allowances as admissible under the rules.
SLPRB Application Fee – No Fee.
SLPRB Important Date –
Also Check latest Jobs – MPHC Recruitment 2021: 1255 Vacancy
How to apply for SLPRB apprenticeship?
- Download official notification and read it carefully.
- Check eligibility.
- Go to SLPRB website.
- Check which post you want to apply based on eligibility.
- Fill application form.
- Check details of application form.
- Upload required documents.
- Pay the application fees.
- Submit the application.
- Check the SLPRB website/mail id for confirmation and any further news.
- Eligible & Interested Candidates need to visit www.slprbassam.in to register their application online. The registration site shall remain open 10-12-2021 to 9-1-2022. No/ other mode, repeat no other mode, of application shall be accepted.
- The links for various important information is given. Official www.slprbassam.in website link is also given.