South India Bank is conducting a recruitment for the Posts of Probationary Officer. For the current recruitment graduates Degree, Diploma branches are being recruited. It is a good opportunity for Graduate Degree, Diploma students.
The following blog contains the important details of the recruitment notification. Check out the Vacancies, Age limit, Pay scale, Selection process, Important Date and Notification PDF links to apply.
Candidates can check the details of the recruitment below :
- 1 South India Bank Recruitment 2021 –
- 2 Age Limit –
- 3 Educational Qualification –
- 4 South India Bank Recruitment 2021 PDF
- 5 Selection Process –
- 6 Pay Scale –
- 7 Application Fee –
- 8 Important Date – 8 September 2021
- 9 How to apply for South India Bank apprenticeship?
- 10 Important links for South India Bank application
- 11 If you have any doubts, then Comment below.
South India Bank Recruitment 2021 –
South India Bank Recruitment notification for the year 2021 has been released. The notification details the outline for the recruitment process along with the eligibility criteria and other fulfillment that the candidate must fulfill.
All details of the eligibility along with the various important factors that a candidate must comply is given in this post. We will look at the vacancy, type of post, and the candidates eligible also
|Designation||Scale of Appointment|
|Probationary Officer||Scale I (IBA Package)|
Age Limit –
- Not more than 28 years.
- Candidate should be born not earlier than 01.08.1993 and not later than 31.07.2003 (both days inclusive).
Educational Qualification –
- Graduation with min. 50% marks (under 10+2+3/4 scheme) regular course.
- Candidates who are meeting the requisite Criteria are only eligible to apply.
- Candidate should have passed X, XII and Graduation under regular course (full time course) from a recognized University/ Institute recognised by the Govt. of India. Educational qualification by mode of distance education will not be considered.
- Graduates who have secured admission for engineering stream through lateral entry should have secured X/SSLC, XII/HSC and minimum 50% marks in Diploma/Polytechnic and Graduation.
- Candidate should indicate the percentage marks obtained calculated to nearest two decimals in the Online application. Where CGPA/ OGPA is awarded, the same should be converted into percentage and indicated in the Online Application. If called for Interview the candidate will have to produce a certificate issued by the appropriate authority inter alia stating the norms of the University regarding conversion of grade into percentage and the percentage of marks scored by the candidate in terms of these norms.
Selection Process –
- Adequate number of shortlisted applicants will be called for Interview.
- Mere eligibility will not vest any right on the applicant for being called for Interview.
- Bank reserves the right to make required modifications in selection process considering number of applications for the post and also decide the number of applicants to be called for Interview.
- In matters regarding eligibility and selection, Bank’s decision will be final and no further correspondence will be entertained.
Pay Scale –
- Rs.36,000 – 63,840/- for IBA approved.
- One additional Increment each for JAIIB & CAIIB.
- Will be eligible for Performance Linked Incentives (PLI) & all other benefits as applicable to the Scale I officers as per the scheme in vogue.
Application Fee –
- Rs. 800/- (excluding GST and other applicable charges).
- Applicants meeting the stipulated norms only need to apply for the post.
- Application fee once remitted will not be refunded in any case.
Important Date – 8 September 2021
How to apply for South India Bank apprenticeship?
- Download official notification and read it carefully.
- Check eligibility.
- Go to South India Bank website.
- Check which post you want to apply based on eligibility.
- Fill application form.
- Check details of application form.
- Upload required documents.
- Pay the application fees.
- Submit the application.
- Check the South India Bank website/mail id for confirmation and any further news.
The links for various important information is given. . Official South India Bank website link is also given.