Southern Railways has invited online applications from eligible Indian citizens for recruitment for a total of 1343 vacancies for Apprentice posts for the current recruitment graduates Degree branches are being recruited. Candidates will be able to apply for the vacancies on the official website sr.indianrailways.gov.in till October 31.
This blog contains the important details of the recruitment. Check out the Vacancies, Age limit, Qualification, Pay scale, Selection process, Important Date, and Notification PDF links to apply.
Candidates can check the details of the recruitment below:
Southern Railways Recruitment 2022 –
Southern Railways Recruitment notification for the year 2022 has been released. This includes the recruitment process, eligibility criteria, and other important details.
All details of the eligibility along with the various important factors that a candidate must comply is given in this post.
Southern Railways Recruitment Vacancy Details –
- FRESHER Category: 110 Posts
- Ex-ITI Category: 1233 Posts
Southern Railways Recruitment Eligibility Criteria –
Fresher Category –
- Fitter, Painter & Welder: Should have passed 10th Class (with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks) under 10, +2 System of education or its equivalent.
- Medical Laboratory Technician(Radiology, Pathology, Cardiology ): Should have passed 12th Class (with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks) under 10, +2 system of education with Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
Ex-ITI Category –
- Fitter, Machinist, MMV, Turner, Diesel Mechanic, Carpenter, Painter, Welder(G&E), Wireman, Advance Welder & R&AC: Should have passed 10th Class (with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks) under 10 +2 System of education and ITI course in the relevant trade in Government recognized ITI.
Age Limit :
- The candidates should have completed 15 years of age and should NOT have completed 22/24 years for Freshers/Ex-ITI, MLT respectively.
- The Upper age is relaxable upto 3 years for OBC, 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 10 Years for Person with Benchmark Disability (PwBD).
Official Notification PDF
The selection will be on the basis of a Merit List prepared in respect of all the eligible candidates who apply against the Notification. For more details, check the recruitment notification shared here
The fee is to be paid through ONLINE MODE. Ne fee is required to be paid by SC/ST/PwBD/Women candidates. Candidates are advised to take a printout of the acknowledgment generated by the system which is required to be submitted at the time of Document Verification.
Southern Railways Recruitment Important dates –
Start of Online application:- 01/10/2022
End date of Online application:- 31/10/2022