Sikkim Public Service Commission is conducting a recruitment for the Post of Accounts Clerk/ Jr. Storekeeper. There are 90 vacancies offered for this post. It is a good opportunity for 12th-pass students. Interested and eligible candidates can now apply for the posts by visiting the official website of SPSC – goashiyard.in by 21 December 2022.
This blog contains the important details of the recruitment. Check out the Vacancies, Age limit, Qualification, Pay scale, Selection process, Important Date, and Notification PDF links to apply.
Candidates can check the details of the recruitment below:
- 1 SPSC Recruitment 2022 –
- 2 SPSC Recruitment Vacancy Details –
- 3 SPSC Recruitment Eligibility Criteria –
- 4 Notification PDF –
SPSC Recruitment 2022 –
SPSC Recruitment notification for the year 2022 has been released. This includes the recruitment process, eligibility criteria and other important details.
All details of the eligibility along with the various important factors that a candidate must comply is given in this post. We will look at the vacancy, type of post, and the candidates eligible also.
SPSC Recruitment Vacancy Details –
SPSC Recruitment Eligibility Criteria –
- Class XII passed and equivalent from any recognized Board with Mathematics as one of the subjects in Class X (Ten).
- Possess a Certificate/ diploma of at least 03 (three) months of basic course in Computer Application or possess a higher qualification in computer science/information technology from a recognized board/ university.
a. Must be able to read, write and speak in one of the State languages.
b. Must be conversant with local customs and traditions of Sikkim.
Age Limit :
Candidates should not be less than 18 years of age and not more than 40 years of age on October 31, 2022.
Notification PDF –
Written exam/ Interview
Application Fee :
Application fees amounting to Rs. 200 only may be paid online through Net Banking or credit and debit card
Important dates –
Start of Online application:- 10/11/2022
End date of Online application:- 21/12/2022
How to apply for SPSC apprenticeship?
- Download official notification and read it carefully.
- Check eligibility.
- Go to SPSC website.
- Check which post you want to apply based on eligibility.
- Fill application form.
- Check details of application form.
- Upload required documents.
- Pay the application fees.
- Submit the application.
- Check the SPSC website/mail id for confirmation and any further news.
Important links for SPSC application.
The links for various important information are given. The official www.spsc.sikkim.gov.in website link is also given.