Staff Selection Commission has released the recruitment notification for the Combined Graduate Level Examination (SSC CGL 2022) for filling up of various Group ‘B’ and Group ‘C’ posts. SSC CGL BDL is conducting the recruitment drive for 20,000 vacancies.
This blog is for candidates who have interest in SSC CGL is a Combined Graduate Level exam which is mainly for candidates who has passed the Bachelor’s Degree.
The details of the recruitment notification of SSC CGL have been given in this post. All the important points have been covered. Candidates can check their eligibility and apply for the post if required.
SSC CGL Recruitment Vacancy Details –
|Name of the Post||Department||Category|
|Assistant Audit Officer||Indian Audit & Accounts Department under C&AG||Group “B” Gazetted|
|Assistant Accounts Officer||Indian Audit & Accounts Department under C&AG||Group “B” Gazetted|
|Assistant Section Officer||Central Secretariat Service||Group “B”|
|Assistant Section Officer||IB||Group “B”|
|Assistant Section Officer||Ministry of Railway||Group “B”|
|Assistant Section Officer||Ministry of External Affairs||Group “B”|
|Assistant Section Officer||AFHQ||Group “B”|
|Assistant Section Officer||Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology||Group “B”|
|Assistant||Other Ministries/ Departments/|
|Other Ministries/ Departments/|
|Inspector of IncomeTax||CBDT||Group “B”|
|Inspector, (CGST & Central Excise)||CBIC||Group “B”|
|Inspector (Preventive Officer)||CBIC||Group “B”|
|Inspector (Examiner)||CBIC||Group “B”|
|Assistant Enforcement Officer||Directorate of Enforcement,|
Department of Revenue
|Sub Inspector||CBI||Group “B”|
|Inspector Posts||Department of Post||Group “B”|
|Inspector||Central Bureau of Narcotics||Group “B”|
|Assistant||Other Ministries/ Departments/|
|Divisional Accountant||Offices under C&AG||Group “B”|
|Sub Inspector||National Investigation Agency|
|Junior Statistical Officer (JSO)||M/o Statistics & Programme|
|Sub-Inspector/ Junior Intelligence Officer||MHA||Group “B”|
|Auditor||Offices under C&AG||Group “C”|
|Auditor||Other Ministry/ Departments||Group “C”|
|Auditor||Offices under CGDA||Group “C”|
|Accountant||Offices under C&AG||Group “C”|
|Accountant||Controller General of Accounts||Group “C”|
|Accountant/ Junior Accountant||Other Ministry/ Departments||Group “C”|
|Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant||Department of Post,|
Ministry of Communication
|UDC||Dte. Gen Border Road Organisation (MoD) (Post is only for male||Group “C”|
|Senior Secretariat Assistant/ Upper Division Clerks||Ministry of Electronics and|
|Senior Secretariat Assistant/ Upper|
|Central Govt. Offices/ Ministries|
other than CSCS cadres.
|Tax Assistant||CBDT||Group “C”|
|Tax Assistant||CBIC||Group “C”|
|SI||Central Bureau of Narcotics||Group “C”|
Nationality/ Citizenship :
A candidate must be either:
- a citizen of India, or
- a subject of Nepal, or
- a subject of Bhutan, or
- a Tibetan refugee who came over to India, before the 1st January 1962, with the intention of permanently settling in India, or a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania(Formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
candidates must have a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university/institute.
- Group C – 18 to 27 years
- Group B – 18 to 30 years/20 to 30 years/18 to 30 years
- Assistant Audit Officer, Assistant Accounts Officer – ₹ 47600 to 151100)
- Assistant Section Officer, Inspector of Income Tax, Inspector, Assistant Enforcement Officer, Sub Inspector, Inspector Posts, – ₹ 44900 to 142400
- Assistant, Divisional Accountant, Sub Inspector, Sub-Inspector/ Junior Intelligence Office ,Junior Statistical Officer – ₹ 35400 to 112400
- Auditor, Accountant, Accountant/ Junior Accountant – ₹ 29200 to 92300
- Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant, Senior Secretariat Assistant/ Upper Division Clerks, Senior Administrative Assistant, Tax Assistant, Sub-Inspector, Upper Division Clerks – ₹ 25500 to 81100)
Computer Based Examination
Tier-I Examination :
- Tier-I will consist of Objective Type, Multiple choice questions. The questions will be set both in English & Hindi except for English Comprehension.
- There will be negative marking of 0.50 for each wrong answer.
Tier 2 DEST –
The “Data Entry Speed Test” (DEST) Skill Test will be conducted for a passage of about 2000 (two thousand) key depressions for a duration of 15 (fifteen) minutes. Detailed instructions regarding Skill Test will be provided by the Regional Offices of the Commission. Information about evaluation of Typing Test/ DEST are available on the Commission’s website https://ssc.nic.in (Candidate’s Corner).
SSC CGL Qualifying Marks –
For Tier-I, Section-I, Section-II & Module-I of Section-III of Paper-I of Tier-II, Paper-II & Paper-III of Tier-II
Maximum percentage of errors allowed in DEST
SSC CGL Admit Card –
The link to download SSC CGL Admit Card 2022 for all stages will be available on the official websites of the Regional/ Sub-Regional Offices of the Commission within 3 to 7 days of the conduct of the exam
SSC CGL Application Fee –
Rs. 100/- (No Fee for Women candidates and candidates belonging to SC, ST, PWD and Ex-servicemen)
SSC CGL Important dates –
|SSC CGL 2022 Notification Date||17 September 2022|
|SSC CGL 2022 Registration Dates||17 September to 08 October 2022|
|SSC CGL 2022 Online Fee Submission Last Date||09 October 2022|
|SSC CGL 2022 Offline Fee Submission Last Date through Challan||10 October 2022|
|SSC CGL Application Correction Dates||12 and 13 October 2022|
|SSC CGL Tier 1 2022 Exam Date||December 2022|
|SSC CGL Tier 1 2022 Admit Card Date||7 days before the exam|
|SSC CGL Tier 2 2022 Date||to be announced later|
Steps to Apply for SSC CGL Recruitment?
- First, go to official website of the commission – ssc.nic.in and register yourself by clicking on the ‘Register Now’ link provided in ‘Login’ Section
- Fill in the asked details. After completion of the registration process, ‘Basic Details’ can be changed.
- Now, Login to the official website using your ‘Registration Number’ and password.
- Click the ‘Apply’ link in the ‘Combined Graduate Level Examination 2022’ section under the ‘Latest Notifications’ tab.
- Upload your recent Photograph, signature etc.
- Go through the declaration carefully and click on “I agree” check box if you accept the same. Fill up Captcha code.
- Make the payment, if not exempted, through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or in cash at SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.