SSC MTS Recruitment 2022: The official notification of the Staff Selection Commission, SSC Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) recruitment exam 2022 will be released soon. SSC MTS Non-Technical Recruitment 2022 notification will be out on March 22, 2022. Further, the SSC MTS online registration process will end on April 30, 2022. All the candidates are advised to keep a close check on the official website of SSC for the latest updates.
The following blog contains the important details of the recruitment notification. Check out the Vacancies, Age limit, Qualification, Pay scale, Selection process, Important Date and Notification PDF links to apply.
Candidates can check the details of the recruitment below:
- 1 SSC MTS Recruitment 2022 –
- 2 SSC MTS Eligibility Criteria –
- 3 Educational Qualification –
- 4 Age Limit –
- 5 Notification – SSC MTS Recruitment 2022
- 6 Join our Telegram channel
- 7 SSC MTS Examination –
- 8 SSC MTS Application Fee –
- 9 SSC MTS Important Date –
- 10 Check latest Jobs – ONGC Recruitment 2022 Notification out
- 11 Steps to Apply for SSC MTS Recruitment 2022?
- 12 SSC MTS Recruitment 2022 FAQs
SSC MTS Recruitment 2022 –
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is one of the most desirable organizations for Government exams in India. The notification details the outline for the recruitment process along with the eligibility criteria and other fulfillment that the candidate must fulfill.
All details of the eligibility along with the various important factors that a candidate must comply is given in this post. We will look at the vacancy, type of post, and the candidates eligible also.
SSC MTS Eligibility Criteria –
The candidates must have passed the matriculation examination or equivalent by a recognised board.
Educational Qualification –
On January 1, 2022, each candidate must have passed the 10th grade from a recognized board.
Age Limit –
- The minimum age for candidates is 18.
- As of August 1, 2022, the maximum age limit for applying for the SSC MTS position will be 25
Notification – SSC MTS Recruitment 2022
Join our Telegram channel
SSC MTS Examination –
The examination will consist of Computer Based Test (Paper-I), Descriptive Type (Paper-II)
- Paper-I: 2 hours
- Paper-II: 30 minutes
SSC MTS Application Fee –
- UR (Male) – Rs 100/-
- OBC (Male)- Rs 100/-
- EWS (Male) – Rs 100/-
- Reserved Category – Exempted
- Female – Exempted
SSC MTS Important Date –
|SSC MTS 2022 Notification||22nd March 2022|
|SSC MTS Online Registration Process||22nd March to 30th April 2022|
|Last Date for Making Online Fee Payment||30th April 2022|
|Last Date for Generation of Offline Challan||May 2022|
|Last date for Payment Through Challan||May 2022|
|SSC MTS Application Status||May/June 2022|
|SSC MTS Admit Card (Paper-1)||May/June 2022|
|SSC MTS Exam Dates (Paper I)||June 2022|
Check latest Jobs – ONGC Recruitment 2022 Notification out
Steps to Apply for SSC MTS Recruitment 2022?
- Download official notification and read it carefully.
- Check eligibility.
- Go to ssc.nic.in website.
- Check which post you want to apply based on eligibility.
- Fill application form.
- Check details of application form.
- Upload required documents.
- Pay the application fees.
- Submit the application.
- Check the ssc.nic.in website/mail id for confirmation and any further news.
SSC MTS Recruitment 2022 FAQs
What is SSC full form?
SSC full form is Staff Selection Commission.
What is the educational qualification required for SSC MTS Recruitment 2022?
When the official notification of SSC MTS 2022 exam be released?
The official notification for SSC MTS 2022 exam has been released 14 March 2022.
What is the last date of Online application submission for SSC MTS Recruitment 2022?
The last date to apply online for SSC CHSL 2022 Exam is 30 April 2022.