Online applications for GATE 2020 are out now for candidates.
Following are the steps to be followed for filling the application;
Enter your name correctly, because it is going to be printed on GATE SCORE CARD. be careful with spelling mistakes in that. After confirming the name, Enter your Email address and Mobile number & set the proper password. Your Registration is completed now.
B) Application form:-
- Login to the portal now with the ID & password.
- Select your paper code. (eg. ME, EE, etc)
- Choose your Examination country. Then select the examination city. There are three preferences for examination city. So select the first preference city in which you reside currently. Then, the second preference should be the city which is near to your city. Only in rare cases, you will be alloted to the second city, if first city is full.
- In applicants personal details, verify your E-mail address & mobile number by OTP. After that enter your basic details like DOB, Gender, Nationality and Category.
- Fill your address in Correspondence address section.
- In Qualifying degree details, enter your BE/BTech college information.
- In Upload documents section, upload your photograph and signature within proper pixel resolution and aspect ratio.
- For Upload Eligibility Document / Certificate, you have to upload one of the following documents
i. Degree certificate / Provisional passing certificate.
ii. Course completion certificate.
iii. Consolidated mark sheet / Final year marksheet.
iv. Those who have not completed undergraduated studies. Upload Eligibility certificate in prescribed format.
v. Section A or B completion certificate from a professional society.
C) Payment:- Now do the payment as per your category and country and submit the application.
GATE commitee will verify it within 1-2 days.
For detail advertisement – Click here
To Register – Click here
To like our facebook Page for more jobs:- click here