TCS Recruitment Drive For Freshers – TCS Off Campus Drive 2022 scheduled for Future Forward Careers National Qualifier Test (NQT) for Arts, Commerce and Science graduates Degree/Diploma, Engineering candidates across the country. Eligible candidates can apply online through the official site of the India Post at learning.tcsionhub.in
The detailed eligibility and application process for TCS NQT 2022 will be given below.
- B.E/ B.Tech/ Degree/ Diploma
- UG, PG and Diploma students in their pre-final and final year
- Students with any degree and specialization/discipline
2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022
Work Location – Across India
NQT Score: Performance measure of verbal, numerical and reasoning ability
Industry NQT Score: Performance measure of the understanding of industry-specific dimensions
Subject NQT Score: Performance measure of role-specific skills on the dimensions of knowledge and ability
About the test
- Conducted online (at Home) and physical (In-Centre)
- Two-year validity of NQT Score
- Apply for any entry-level role in any corporate with the NQT Score
The test will have 80 questions that have to be answered in 120 minutes.
- Verbal Ability (24 questions)-30 Minutes
- Reasoning Ability(30 Questions)-50 Minutes
- Numerical Ability(26 Questions)-40 Minutes
Detailed syllabus & exam pattern: Click here
Journey to a Dream Job
- Step 1: Register
- Step 2: Buy TCS NQT Variant
- Step 3: Update your Digital Profile
- Step 4: Take the test
- Step 5: Get a benchmark score with a validity of 2 years
- Step 6: Access unlimited job openings
Steps after getting NQT Score for TCS NQT 2022?
- You can apply to any company that recognizes the NQT score and indicate your NQT registration number and score in the job application form of that company.
- Depending on the NQT score you have secured, you can apply to companies and job roles that accept such level of NQT scores.
- You can view the list of corporates (will be updated shortly) who have acknowledged the National Qualifier Test (NQT) Score on the product webpage
For More Details & Apply: Click here
TCS NQT Mock test: Click here
Brands that Used TCS NQT 2022 Scores:
- Public sapient
- Teamlease digital
- Tata Electronics
- Titan company
- Data patterns
- Uxd jobs
- ProtoTech Solutions
- Happiest minds
- Norican Group
- Nava Bharat
- Aphelion Labs & Many More
How to apply
Interested and eligible candidates must apply on or before June 25, 2022. (Exam – July)
step-by-step process to register for “TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT)”:
- Step 1: Click on “REGISTER NOW” button on the “TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT)” page.
- Step 2: Log in with your TCS iON Digital Learning Hub credentials, if you are an existing user. OR:
Sign up if you are a new user by clicking on “Create Account”, and enter all the required details. once you have completed the sign up process, you can proceed with the TCS NQT registration process.
- Step 3: Fill in all the required details once the registration page opens.
- Step 4: Click on “Submit” to complete the registration.
- Step 4: You will receive a successful registration message on your registered email ID/mobile number.
Note: Please ensure that your email ID and mobile number are correctly entered. All test related communication will be sent on the email ID/mobile number provided by you.