TCS a recruitment for the Posts of Graduates. For the current recruitment graduates Degree, Diploma branches are being recruited. It is a good opportunity for Graduate Degree, Diploma students.
The following blog contains the important details of the recruitment notification. Check out the Vacancies, Age limit, Pay scale, Selection process, Important Date and Notification PDF links to apply.
Candidates can check the details of the recruitment below :
- 1 TCS Recruitment 2021 –
- 2 TCS Vacancy & Post –
- 3 TCS Age Limit –
- 4 TCS Education Qualification –
- 5 TCS Notification 2021 PDF
- 6 Join Telegram Channel
- 7 TCS Selection Process –
- 8 Indian Army TGC 134 Notification 2021
- 9 TCS Pay Scale –
- 10 Important Date
- 11 How to apply for TCS apprenticeship?
- 12 Important links for TCS application
- 13 If you have any doubts, then Comment below.
TCS Recruitment 2021 –
TCS Recruitment notification for the year 2021 has been released. The notification details the outline for the recruitment process along with the eligibility criteria and other fulfillment that the candidate must fulfill.
All details of the eligibility along with the various important factors that a candidate must comply is given in this post. We will look at the vacancy, type of post, and the candidates eligible also.
TCS Vacancy & Post –
About TCS Off Campus Hiring – Year of Passing 2020 and 2021.
TCS Age Limit –
18 to 28 years of age to participate in the TCS off campus hiring process.
TCS Education Qualification –
- Percentage :- Minimum aggregate (all subject in all sem.) marks of 60% or 6 CGPA in each of class 10th, Class 12th ,Diploma (if applicable), Graduation and Post – Graduation examination is required.
- Highest Qualification :- Students should have completed their education in the stipulated course duration (i.e. no extended education).
- Courses & Discipline :- Students from B.E./B.Tech/M.E./M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc from form any specialization offered by a recognized university / college are eligible.
TCS Selection Process –
- Written test
Test provider :- TCS ION (NQT) is the test provider for TCS Off campus Hiring process.
Part A – Cognitive skills
|Numerical Ability||40 min.|
|Verbal Ability||30 min.|
|Reasoning Ability||50 min.|
Part B – Programming
|Programming logic||15 min.|
|Hands on Coding||45 min.|
TCS Pay Scale –
Rs.3 lakh per annum.
|Registration End Date||24-9-2021|
|Test Date||October 2021, onwards|
|Interview Date||To be announced post test results|
How to apply for TCS apprenticeship?
- Download official notification and read it carefully.
- Check eligibility.
- Go to TCS website.
- Check which post you want to apply based on eligibility.
- Fill application form.
- Check details of application form.
- Upload required documents.
- Pay the application fees.
- Submit the application.
- Check the TCS website/mail id for confirmation and any further news.
The links for various important information is given. . Official TCS Website link is also given.