TIFR Jobs 2022: Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR) is conducting a recruitment for the Post of Engineer (civil) for the current recruitment graduates Degree, Diploma branches are being recruited. The late date to apply for the post is on or before 13.08.2022. Eligible candidates can apply for the post online.
TIFR recruitment 2022 is total of 01 vacancies are being recruited.
The following blog contains the important details of the recruitment notification. Check out the Vacancies, Age limit, Qualification, Pay scale, Selection process, Important Date and Notification PDF links to apply.
Candidates can check the details of the recruitment below
TIFR Recruitment 2022 –
TIFR Recruitment notification for the year 2022 has been released. The notification details the outline for the recruitment process along with the eligibility criteria and other fulfillment that the candidate must fulfill.
All details of the eligibility along with the various important factors that a candidate must comply is given in this post. We will look at the vacancy, type of post, and the candidates eligible also.
TIFR Vacancy & Posts –
Engineer (civil) – 01
TIFR Qualification –
Qualification: M.E. or M.Tech. in Civil Engineering from a recognized university.
Experience: Candidates must have a minimum of 12 years’ post-degree employment experience, with substantial exposure to and participation in a wide range of Civil Engineering Projects, and experience in Maintenance and Management of Civil Infrastructure.
Relaxation in Qualification: Candidates with B.E. or B.Tech in Civil Engineering with 15 years of relevant experience may also apply. Persons in government or semi-government organizations, who possess the necessary qualifications, could also be considered for appointment on deputation basis.
General Details for TIFR Recruitment 2022
- The aforementioned position is open at TIFR in Colaba, Mumbai.
- If necessary selected applicants for the aforementioned position may be transferred to other Centers or Field Stations of the Institute.
- Candidates that merit a higher starting wage for the aforementioned position may be given consideration.
- The initial term of appointment for the aforementioned position will be five years, including a one-year probationary period. Extensions of appointments beyond the initial five-year period will depend on the findings of a thorough assessment and performance evaluation. The appointment is maintained following a positive review until the employee reaches retirement age, which is sixty.
- Depending on the needs of the Institute, candidates are chosen for the aforementioned position may be expected to work on Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays. Etc.
Official Notification PDF –
TIFR Selection process –
The selection for all the posts will be through a interview.
How to apply for TIFR apprenticeship?
- Download official notification and read it carefully.
- Check eligibility.
- Go to TIFR website.
- Check which post you want to apply based on eligibility.
- Fill application form.
- Check details of application form.
- Upload required documents.
- Pay the application fees.
- Submit the application.
- Check the TIFR website/mail id for confirmation and any further news.
Eligible & Interested Candidates need to visit www.tifr.res.in to register their application online. The registration site shall remain open 20-7-2022 to 13-8-2022. No/ other mode, repeat no other mode, of application shall be accepted.