Tata Memorial Centre (TMC) an autonomous body funded and controlled by the Department of Atomic Energy, Government of India has published notices for posts including LDC, Attendant, Nurse, and others. The remuneration for these posts will be between Rs. 18000/- to 53,100/-. Interested and eligible candidates can now apply for the posts by visiting the official website of TMC – tmc.gov.in by 10 January 2023. All details of the Passport office recruitment like Age, Pay scale, and location of the job are covered in this informative post. Candidates can go through and apply for the eligible recruitment post.
Candidates can check the details of the recruitment below:
- 1 TMC Recruitment 2022-23 –
- 1.1 TMC Recruitment Eligibility Criteria –
- 1.2 Notification PDF –
- 1.3 How to apply for a TMC apprenticeship?
- 1.4 Important links for TMC application.
- 1.5 If you have any doubts, then Comment below.
TMC Recruitment 2022-23 –
TMC Recruitment notification for the year 2023 has been released. This includes the recruitment process, eligibility criteria, and other important details.
All details of the eligibility along with the various important factors that a candidate must comply is given in this post. We will look at the vacancy, type of post, and the candidates eligible also.
TMC Recruitment Vacancy Details –
- Lower Division Clerk- 18
- Attendant- 20
- Trade Helper- 70
- Nurse – A- 212
- Nurse – B- 30
- Nurse – c- 55
TMC Recruitment Eligibility Criteria –
- Lower Division Clerk-Graduate from a recognized University. MS-CIT or Computer Course of minimum 3 months duration in Microsoft Office. Candidates with Diploma or Degree in Computer or Information Technology are exempted from 3 months computer course.
- Attendant-S.S.C or equivalent
- Trade Helper-S.S.C or equivalent
- Nurse – A-General Nursing & Midwifery plus Diploma in Oncology Nursing with 01 year clinical experience in a 50 bedded hospital OR Basic or Post Basic B.Sc.(Nursing) with 01 year clinical experience in minimum 50 bedded hospital.
- Lower Division Clerk- Rs. 19,900/- (Level-2, Cell No.1)
- Attendant- Rs. 18000/- ( Level-1, Cell No.1)
- Trade Helper- Rs. 18000/- ( Level-1, Cell No.1 )
- Nurse – A- Rs. 44,900/- (Level 7, Cell 1)
- Nurse – B- Rs. 47,600/- ( Level 8, Cell 1)
- Nurse – C- Rs. 53,100/- ( Level 9, Cell 1 )
Notification PDF –
Written examination & Skill test
Important Date :
- Start date for online application – 22.12.2022
- End date for online application – 10.01.2023
How to apply for a TMC apprenticeship?
- Candidates can open the official website
- Download the official notification and read it carefully.
- Check which post you want to apply for based on eligibility.
- Fill in the application form after selecting the post you want to apply for.
- Click on the “Apply Online” link
- Register and begin the application process.
- Take a printout for future reference
Important links for TMC application.
The links for various important information are given. The official www.tmc.gov.in website link is also given.