Tamil Nadu Hindu Religious & Charitable Endowments Department (TNHRCE) Recruitment 2022: TNHRCE is conducting a recruitment for the Posts of Office Assistant, Night Watchman & Driver for the current recruitment graduates Degree, Diploma branches are being recruited. It is a good opportunity for Graduate Degree, Diploma students.
TNHRCE recruitment 2022 is total of 86 vacancies are being recruited.
The following blog contains the important details of the recruitment notification. Check out the Vacancies, Age limit, Qualification, Pay scale, Selection process, Important Date and Notification PDF links to apply.
Candidates can check the details of the recruitment below:
- 1 TNHRCE Vacancy Details –
- 2 TNHRCE Eligibility criteria :
- 3 TNHRCE Selection Process –
- 4 TNHRCE Salary –
- 5 TNHRCE Application Fee –
- 6 TNHRCE Mode of Application –
- 7 TNHRCE Important Date –
- 8 What is TNHRCE full form?
- 9 How to apply for TNHRCE apprenticeship?
- 10 Important links for TNHRCE application.
TNHRCE Vacancy Details –
|Name of the District||No. of Vacancy|
TNHRCE Eligibility criteria :
- Driver: 8th Pass/ LMV License
- Office Assistant: 8th Pass
- Night Watchman: 8th pass/ able to ride bicycle
- Minimum age – 18 years
- Maximum age – 32 years.
TNHRCE Selection Process –
TNHRCE Salary –
- OA & Night Watchman – Rs.15,000-50,000/-
- Driver – Rs.19,500-62,000/-
TNHRCE Application Fee –
TNHRCE Mode of Application –
TNHRCE Important Date –
|Name of the District||Date|
Also Check latest Jobs – TNPSC Group 4 Recruitment 2022 for 7301 Posts
What is TNHRCE full form?
TNHRCE full form is Tamil Nadu Hindu Religious & Charitable Endowments Department.
How to apply for TNHRCE apprenticeship?
- Download official notification and read it carefully.
- Check eligibility.
- Go to TNHRCE website.
- Check which post you want to apply based on eligibility.
- Fill application form.
- Check details of application form.
- Upload required documents.
- Pay the application fees.
- Submit the application.
- Check the TNHRCE website/mail id for confirmation and any further news.
- Eligible & Interested Candidates need to visit www.hrce.tn.gov.in to register their application online. The registration site shall remain open 15-4-2022 to 30-4-2022. No/ other mode, repeat no other mode, of application shall be accepted.