The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission on Wednesday released a notification for Combined Civil Services Examination-IV (Group-IV) for the current recruitment Diploma branches are being recruited. TNPSC recruitment 2022 is total of 7301 vacancies are being recruited.
Those candidates who are interested and eligible can check the eligibility criteria, age limit from the official website of TNPSC, tnpsc.gov.in
This blog contains the important details of the recruitment. Check out the Vacancies, Age limit, Qualification, Pay scale, Selection process, Important Date and Notification PDF links to apply.
Candidates can check the details of the recruitment below:
- 1 TNPSC Recruitment 2022 –
- 2 TNPSC Group 4 Recruitment Vacancy Details –
- 3 TNPSC Group 4 Recruitment 2022 Eligibility –
- 4 TNPSC Group 4 Recruitment Notification PDF –
- 5 TNPSC Group 4 Recruitment Selection Process-
- 6 TNPSC Group 4 Recruitment 2022 Application Fee –
- 7 TNPSC Group 4 Recruitment 2022 Important dates-
- 8 How to apply for TNPSC Group 4 Recruitment 2022:
TNPSC Recruitment 2022 –
TNPSC Recruitment notification for the year 2022 has been released. The notification details the outline for the recruitment process along with the eligibility criteria and other fulfillment that the candidate must fulfill. All details of the eligibility along with the various important factors that a candidate must comply is given in this post.
TNPSC Group 4 Recruitment Vacancy Details –
- Village Administrative Officer – 274
- Junior Assistant(Security) – 3593
- Junior Assistant (Non – Security) – 88
- Bill Collector, Grade-I – 50
- Typist – 2108
- Steno-Typist (Grade–III) – 1024
- Store Keeper in Tamizhagam Guest House, Udhagamandalam – 01
- Junior Assistant in Tamil Nadu Urban Habitat Development Board – 64
- Junior Assistant in Tamil Nadu Housing Board – 43
- Bill Collector in Tamil Nadu Urban Habitat Development Board – 49
- Steno-Typist (Grade–III) in Tamil Nadu Urban Habitat Development Board – 07
TNPSC Group 4 Recruitment 2022 Eligibility –
Village Administrative Officer: Must possess Minimum General Educational Qualification viz., Must have passed S.S.L.C Public Examination or its equivalent with eligibility for admission to Higher Secondary Courses of Studies (or) to College Courses of Studies.
Junior Assistant in Tamil Nadu Urban Habitat Development Board: Must have passed H.S.C Public Examination or its equivalent with eligibility for admission to College Courses of studies.
Age Limit :
Minimum Age – 18 years
Maximum Age – 42 years
TNPSC Group 4 Recruitment Notification PDF –
TNPSC Group 4 Recruitment Selection Process-
Based on the marks obtained by the candidates in the Written Examination, the tentative list of eligible candidates will be announced in the Commission’s website for uploading all the certificates in support of their claim for onscreen certificate verification.
TNPSC Group 4 Recruitment 2022 Application Fee –
- Registration Fee: Rs 150
- Examination Fee: Rs 100
TNPSC Group 4 Recruitment 2022 Important dates-
Start of Online application:- 30/03/2022
End date of Online application:- 28/04/2022
Date and Time of Written Examination: July 24, 2022
Check latest Jobs – ESIC Recruitment 2022: 93 Vacancy
How to apply for TNPSC Group 4 Recruitment 2022:
- Go to the official website of TNPSC – tnpsc.gov.in
- Interested candidates can click on the link given below to apply for the posts.
- Download the official notification and read it carefully.
- Check eligibility.
- Click on “Register” for first time registration.
- Log on with Your Registration ID and password.
- Fill the Application form with the required details.
- Then finally, take a print out of the Application for further use.