Telangana State Public Service Commission is conducting a recruitment for the Post of Lecturers in Government Polytechnics in Technical education service in the State of Telangana. It is a good opportunity for Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree and other students. Interested and eligible candidates can now apply for the posts by visiting the official website of TSPSC – tspsc.gov.in by 04 January 2023. All details of the Passport office recruitment like Age, Pay scale, and location of the job are covered in this informative post. Candidates can go through and apply for the eligible recruitment post.
Candidates can check the details of the recruitment below:
- 1 TSPSC Recruitment 2022 –
- 1.1 TSPSC Recruitment Vacancy Details –
- 1.2 TSPSC Recruitment Eligibility Criteria –
- 1.3 Notification PDF –
- 1.4 Selection Process
- 1.5 How to apply for a TSPSC apprenticeship?
- 1.6 Important links for TSPSC application.
- 1.7 If you have any doubts, then Comment below.
TSPSC Recruitment 2022 –
TSPSC Recruitment notification for the year 2022 has been released. This includes the recruitment process, eligibility criteria, and other important details.
All details of the eligibility along with the various important factors that a candidate must comply is given in this post. We will look at the vacancy, type of post, and the candidates eligible also.
TSPSC Recruitment Vacancy Details –
- Auto Mobile Engineering: 15
- Bio-Medical Engineering: 03
- Chemical Engineering: 01
- Civil Engineering: 82
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering: 24
- Electronics and Communication Engineering: 41
- Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering: 01
- Foot Wear Technology: 05
- Letter Press (Printing Technology): 05
- Mechanical Engineering: 36
- Metallurgy: 05
- Packaging Technology: 03
- Tannery: 03
- Textile Technology: 01
- Architecture Engineering: 04
- Pharmacy: 04
- Geology: 01
- Chemistry: 08
- Physics: 05
TSPSC Recruitment Eligibility Criteria –
Candidates applicants should hold Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree/BE/ B.Tech/B.S/ B.Arch/ B.Pharmacy in the relevant field.
Age Limit :
Candidates age should be between 18 to 44 years old as on July 1 2022.
Pay Scale :
Level-9A – 56,100-1,77,500/-
Level-10 – 57,700-1,82,400/-
Notification PDF –
Written exam / Interview
Candidates are required to pay the application processing fee of Rs 200 and the examination fee of Rs 120. However, all unemployees are exempted from payment of examination fee, and all employees of any Government (Central / State / PSUs / Corporations / Other Government Sector) have to pay the prescribed examination fee.
Start of Online application:- 14/12/2022
End date of Online application:- 04/01/2023
How to apply for a TSPSC apprenticeship?
- Download the official notification and read it carefully.
- Check eligibility.
- Go to the TSPSC website.
- Check which post you want to apply for based on eligibility.
- Fill application form.
- Check the details of the application form.
- Upload required documents.
- Pay the application fees.
- Submit the application.
- Check the TSPSC website/mail id for confirmation and any further news.
Important links for TSPSC application.
The links for various important information are given. The official www.tspsc.gov.in website link is also given.