Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) is conducting a recruitment for the Post of Physical Director in Technical Education and Intermediate Education. There is a total number of 128 vacancies. It is a good opportunity for Degree students. Interested and eligible candidates can now apply for the posts by visiting the official website of TSPSC – tspsc.gov.in. All details of the TSPSC recruitment like Age, Pay scale, and location of the job are covered in this informative post. Candidates can go through and apply for the eligible recruitment post.
- 1 TSPSC Recruitment 2022-23 –
- 1.1 TSPSC Recruitment Vacancy Details –
- 1.2 TSPSC Recruitment Eligibility Criteria –
- 1.3 Notification PDF –
- 1.4 Important dates –
- 1.5 How to apply for TSPSC apprenticeship?
- 1.6 Important links for TSPSC application.
- 1.7 If you have any doubts, then Comment below.
TSPSC Recruitment 2022-23 –
TSPSC Recruitment notification for the year 2023 has been released. This includes the recruitment process, eligibility criteria and other important details.
All details of the eligibility along with the various important factors that a candidate must comply is given in this post. We will look at the vacancy, type of post, and the candidates eligible also.
TSPSC Recruitment Vacancy Details –
- Physical Director in Technical Education – 37
- Physical Director in Intermediate Education – 91
TSPSC Recruitment Eligibility Criteria –
Master’s Degree in Physical Education.
Age Limit :
Minimum 18 years & Maximum 44 years.
Notification PDF –
Selection Process –
The selection of candidates for appointment to the posts will be made by Written Examination (Objective Type) by CBRT/ OMR Based and the Selection for the posts will be based on marks secured in the written examination.
Application processing fee of Rs 200
Examination fee of Rs 120
Important dates –
Start of Online application:- 06/01/2023
End date of Online application:- 27/01/2023
How to apply for TSPSC apprenticeship?
- Candidates can open the official website
- Download the official notification and read it carefully.
- Check which post you want to apply for based on eligibility.
- Fill in the application form after selecting the post you want to apply for.
- Click on the “Apply Online” link
- Register and begin the application process.
- Pay the application fee
- Take a printout for future reference
The links for various important information are given. The official www.tspsc.gov.in website link is also given.