UPPSC is conducting a recruitment for the Posts of Assistant Engineers. For the current recruitment graduates Degree, Diploma Engineering branches are being recruited. It is a good opportunity for Graduate Degree in Engineering students. UPPSC recruitment 2021 is total of 281 vacancies are being recruited for UPPSC with a pay scale of upto Rs.40,000/-
The following blog contains the important details of the recruitment notification. Check out the Vacancies, Age limit, Pay scale, Selection process, Important Date and Notification PDF links to apply.
Candidates can check the details of the recruitment below :
- 1 UPPSC Recruitment 2021 –
- 2 UPPSC Vacancy & Posts –
- 3 UPPSC Age Limit –
- 4 UPPSC Educational Qualification –
- 5 UPPSC 2021 Notification PDF
- 6 UPPSC Selection Process –
- 7 UPPSC Pay Scale –
- 8 Application Fee –
- 9 Important Date – 13 September 2021
- 10 How to apply for UPPSC apprenticeship?
- 11 Important links for UPPSC application
- 12 If you have any doubts, then Comment below.
UPPSC Recruitment 2021 –
UPPSC Recruitment notification for the year 2021 has been released. The notification details the outline for the recruitment process along with the eligibility criteria and other fulfillment that the candidate must fulfill.
All details of the eligibility along with the various important factors that a candidate must comply is given in this post. We will look at the vacancy, type of post, and the candidates eligible also.
UPPSC Vacancy & Posts –
|Post Name||Total Post|
|Asstt. Engg. (Civil) / PWD||36|
|Asstt. Engg. (Electrical/ Mechanical)||28|
|Asstt. Engg. (Civil) / HUPD||21|
|Asstt. Engg. (Water)||14|
|Asstt. Engg. (Traffic)||04|
|Asstt. Engg. (Agriculture)||04|
|Asstt. Engg. (Civil) / AEVP||76|
|Asstt. Engg. (Electrical)||04|
|Asstt. Engg. (Civil) / GWD||06|
|Asstt. Engg. (Mechanical)||03|
|Asstt. Engg. (Agriculture)||07|
|Manager (Electrical/ Mechanical)||05|
|Chief Fire Officer||13|
|Asstt. Television Engineer||01|
|Asstt. Engineer (Civil) / RED||10|
UPPSC Age Limit –
- Candidates must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have crossed the age of 40 years on July 1, 2021 i.e. they must have not been born earlier than 2nd July, 1981 and not later than July 1, 2000.
- For PH candidates, the maximum age limit is 55 years i.e. they must have not been born before 02 July, 1966.
Age Relaxation –
- Upper age limit shall be greater by five years for candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes of U.P., Scheduled Tribes of U.P., Other Backward Classes of U.P.,
- Upper age limit shall be greater by fifteen years for physically handicapped persons of U.P.
- Upper age limit shall also be greater by 3 years + period of service rendered in army for the Emergency Commissioned Officers/ Short Service Commissioned Officers/Ex-Army Personals of U.P..
UPPSC Educational Qualification –
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering from a university established by law in India or a qualification recognized by the Government as equivalent thereto.
- Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering from an university established by law in India or any degree recognized equivalent by the Govt. or passed Associate Examination of Electrical or Mechanical Engineering from City and Guild Institute.
- Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture Engineering from University established by Law in India.
UPPSC Selection Process –
- Written Exam
UPPSC Pay Scale –
Rs. 15,600 – 39,100/- Grade Pay Rs. 5400/-
Application Fee –
- Unreserved/Economically – Exam fee 200/- + On-line processing fee 25/- weaker Sections/Other Total = 225/-
- SC/ ST – Exam fee 80/- + On-line processing fee 25/- Scheduled Tribe Total = 105/-
- Handicapped – Exam fee NIL+ On-line processing fee 25/- Total = 25/-
- Ex-Service Man – Exam fee 80/- + On-line processing fee 25/- Total = 105/-
Important Date – 13 September 2021
How to apply for UPPSC apprenticeship?
- Download official notification and read it carefully.
- Check eligibility.
- Go to UPPSC website.
- Check which post you want to apply based on eligibility.
- Fill application form.
- Check details of application form.
- Upload required documents.
- Pay the application fees.
- Submit the application.
- Check the UPPSC website/mail id for confirmation and any further news.
The links for various important information is given. . Official UPSSC website link is also given.