UPPSC Recruitment 2022 Notification: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has invited applications from candidates to apply for Mines Inspector Group C posts in the Directorate. Eligible candidates can apply online through the official site of UPPSC on uppsc.up.nic.in
This blog contains the important details of the recruitment. Check out the Vacancies, Age limit, Qualification, Pay scale, Selection process, Important Date and Notification PDF links to apply.
Candidates can check the details of the recruitment below:
- 1 UPPSC Recruitment 2022 –
- 2 UPPSC Recruitment 2022 Vacancy details –
- 3 UPPSC Recruitment 2022 Eligibility criteria –
- 4 Download Notification PDF –
- 5 UPPSC Recruitment 2022 Selection Process–
- 6 UPPSC Recruitment 2022 Application Fees –
- 7 UPPSC Recruitment 2022 Important Date –
- 8 What is UPPSC full form?
- 9 How to apply for UPPSC Recruitment 2022 –
UPPSC Recruitment 2022 –
UPPSC Recruitment notification for the year 2022 has been released. The notification details the outline for the recruitment process along with the eligibility criteria and other fulfillment that the candidate must fulfill. All details of the eligibility along with the various important factors that a candidate must comply is given in this post.
UPPSC Recruitment 2022 Vacancy details –
Mines Inspector Group C :- 55 posts
UPPSC Recruitment 2022 Eligibility criteria –
Three years Diploma in Mining Engineering from an Institution recognized by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).
Age Limit –
Candidates must have attained the minimum age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of more than 40 years on July 1, 2022.
Pay Scale –
Group-C, Pay Matrix Level–7, 44,900 – 1,42,400/-.
Download Notification PDF –
UPPSC Recruitment 2022 Selection Process–
Candidates will be selected on the basis of the UPPSC Mines Inspector Prelims Exam followed by the UPPSC Mines Inspector Mains Exam. Candidates who want to apply for the posts mentioned above can check the education qualification, age limit, and selection process through the official notification shared below.
UPPSC Recruitment 2022 Application Fees –
- Unreserved/Economically Weaker Sections/Other Backward Class – Exam fee Rs. 100/- + On-line processing fee Rs. 25/- Total = Rs. 125/-
- Scheduled Caste /Scheduled Tribe – Exam fee Rs. 40/- + On-line processing fee Rs. 25/- Total = Rs. 65/-
- Handicapped – Exam fee NIL + On-line processing fee Rs. 25/- Total = Rs. 25/-
- Ex-Serviceman – Exam fee Rs. 40/- + On-line processing fee Rs. 25/- Total = Rs. 65/-
- Dependents of the Freedom fighters/Women/ Skilled players/Outstanding Sports Person.– According to their original category.
UPPSC Recruitment 2022 Important Date –
|Start of Online application||4-6-2022|
|Last Date for Receipt of Examination Fee On-line in the Bank||1-7-2022|
|End date of Online application||4-7-2022|
Also Check latest Jobs – ECL Recruitment 2022: Salary up to Rs.2,90,000/-
What is UPPSC full form?
UPPSC full form is Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission.
How to apply for UPPSC Recruitment 2022 –
- Candidates can open the official website.
- Select “Careers” section on the Home page.
- Check eligibility criteria & apply for the job.
- Fill all required details in the application form.
- Find and select the required notification