Visakhapatnam Cooperative Bank is conducting a recruitment for the Posts of Probationary officers (Deputy Managers). The total numbers of vacancies are 30. It is a good opportunity for Degree students. Interested and eligible candidates can now apply for the posts by visiting the official website of Visakhapatnam Cooperative Bank – vcbl.in by 14 December 2022.
This blog contains the important details of the recruitment. Check out the Vacancies, Age limit, Qualification, Pay scale, Selection process, Important Date, and Notification PDF links to apply.
Candidates can check the details of the recruitment below:
- 1 Visakhapatnam Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2022 –
- 2 Visakhapatnam Cooperative Bank Vacancy Details –
- 3 Visakhapatnam Cooperative Bank Recruitment Eligibility Criteria –
- 4 Notification PDF –
- 5 Visakhapatnam Cooperative Bank Recruitment Important dates –
Visakhapatnam Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2022 –
Visakhapatnam Cooperative Bank Recruitment notification for the year 2022 has been released. This includes the recruitment process, eligibility criteria and other important details.
All details of the eligibility along with the various important factors that a candidate must comply is given in this post. We will look at the vacancy, type of post, and the candidates eligible also.
Visakhapatnam Cooperative Bank Vacancy Details –
Probationary officers (Deputy Managers) – 30
Visakhapatnam Cooperative Bank Recruitment Eligibility Criteria –
- Candidate must be a graduate in regular stream from a recognized university (must have more than 60%)
- Proficiency in Speaking, Writing & Reading English & Telugu
- Must have computer knowledge
Age Limit (as on 31-10-2022)
Minimum age – 20 years
Maximum age – 32 years
Notification PDF –
Visakhapatnam Cooperative Bank Notification 2022 PDF
- Preliminary Exam
- Mains Exam
The application fee is Rs.1,000/- (including GST) which is not refundable.
Visakhapatnam Cooperative Bank Recruitment Important dates –
Start of Online application:- 14/11/2022
End date of Online application:- 14/12/2022