Vivekananda Kendra Vidyalaya is inviting applications from eligible and interested persons for recruitment to the posts of Teachers, Librarian, Counsellor, and Band Trainer. Interested and eligible candidates can now apply for the posts by visiting the official website of VKV – tspsc.gov.in. All details of the VKV recruitment like Age, Pay scale, and location of the job are covered in this informative post. Candidates can go through and apply for the eligible recruitment post.
Candidates can check the details of the recruitment below:
- 1 VKV Recruitment 2023 –
VKV Recruitment 2023 –
VKV Recruitment notification for the year 2023 has been released. This includes the recruitment process, eligibility criteria and other important details.
All details of the eligibility along with the various important factors that a candidate must comply is given in this post. We will look at the vacancy, type of post, and the candidates eligible also.
VKV Recruitment Vacancy Details –
- Band Trainer
VKV Recruitment Eligibility Criteria –
Essential Qualification :
- Senior Secondary Teacher: Post Graduate in a relevant subject. Preference will be given to candidates having B.Ed. degree.
- Secondary Teacher: Post Graduate/ Graduate with Major in relevant subject and B.Ed. Candidates in their final year/final semester of B.Ed. can also apply for the post of Secondary Teacher provided they have completed Post Graduation/Graduation with a Major in relevant subject.
- Primary Teacher: Graduate in relevant subject with B .Ed./ D.El.Ed. (2 years Diploma in Elementary Education).
- Physical Education Teacher: Master / Bachelor of Physical Education or equivalent.
- Painting / Fine Arts Teacher: Bachelor / Master of Painting or Fine Arts or equivalent.
- Music Teacher: Bachelor / Master of Music or equivalent.
- Librarian: Bachelor of Library Science or equivalent .
- School Counsellor / Wellness Teacher: Graduate / Post Graduate in Psychology or Post Graduate in Child Development or Post Graduate with Diploma in Career Guidance & Counselling.
- Special Educator: Graduate with B.Ed. (Special Education ) or any equivalent qualification approved by RCI.
- School Band Trainer: Higher Secondary with appropriate training in the band and can himself/herself play at least two instruments
- Senior Secondary Teacher: Rs. 21,000.00 to Rs. 24,000.00
- Secondary Teacher/Counsellor/Special Educator/Librarian: Rs. 15,000.00 to Rs. 17,000.00
- Primary Teacher / Music Teacher / Painting or Fine Arts Teacher: Rs. 11,000.00 to Rs. 13,000.00
- All others: Rs. 8,000.00 to Rs. 10,000.00
Notification PDF –
Important dates –
Start of Online application:- 01/01/2023
End date of Online application:- 19/01/2023
How to apply for VKV apprenticeship?
- Candidates can open the official website
- Download the official notification and read it carefully.
- Check which post you want to apply for based on eligibility.
- Fill in the application form after selecting the post you want to apply for.
- Click on the “Apply Online” link
- Register and begin the application process.
- Take a printout for future reference
Important links for VKV application.
The links for various important information are given. The official www.guwahati.vkv.in website link is also given.