ISRO VSSC is conducting a recruitment for the Posts of Aeronautical/ Aerospace Engg, Chemical Engg, Civil Engg, Computer Sci/Engg, Electrical Engg, Electronics Engg, Mechanical Engg, Metallurgy, Production Engg, Fire & Safety Engg, ent/ Catering Technology. For the current recruitment graduates Degree, Diploma branches are being recruited. It is a good opportunity for Graduate Degree, Diploma students. VSSC recruitment 2021 is total of 167 vacancies are being recruited.
The following blog contains the important details of the recruitment notification. Check out the Vacancies, Age limit, Pay scale, Selection process, Important Date and Notification PDF links to apply.
Candidates can check the details of the recruitment below :
- 1 VSSC Recruitment 2021 –
- 1.1 VSSC Vacancy & Posts –
- 1.2 VSSC Age Limit –
- 1.3 VSSC Qualification –
- 1.4 ISRO VSSC Recruitment 2021 PDF
- 1.5 Join our Telegram channel
- 1.6 VSSC Selection Process –
- 1.7 VSSC Pay Scale –
- 1.8 VSSC Application Fee – No Fee
- 1.9 VSSC Important Date – 8 October 2021
- 1.10 What is VSSC full form?
- 1.11 How to apply for VSSC apprenticeship?
- 1.12 Important links for VSSC application
- 2 If you have any doubts, then Comment below
VSSC Recruitment 2021 –
VSSC Recruitment notification for the year 2021 has been released. The notification details the outline for the recruitment process along with the eligibility criteria and other fulfillment that the candidate must fulfill.
All details of the eligibility along with the various important factors that a candidate must comply is given in this post. We will look at the vacancy, type of post, and the candidates eligible also.
VSSC Vacancy & Posts –
|Post Name||Total Vacancy|
|Aeronautical/ Aerospace Engg.||15|
|Computer Science Engg.||20|
|Fire & Safety Engg||02|
|Hotel Management/ Catering Technology||04|
VSSC Age Limit –
- Maximum age limit is 30 years as on 08.10.2021 for General candidates.
- 33 years for OBC, 35 years for SC/ST. Additional 10 years relaxation for PWBD candidates in their respective categories. Reservation to SC/ST/OBC/EWS/PWBD candidates is applicable as per Govt. of India rules.
VSSC Qualification –
- B.E / B.Tech. [Four/three year duration (for lateral entry)] in the respective field with not less than 65% marks/ 6.84 CGPA.
- Degree (4 years duration) in Hotel Management/ Catering Technology (AICTE approved) with not less than 60% marks.
VSSC Selection Process –
- The final rank list will be prepared based on the aggregate marks scored by the candidate in the relevant qualification, duly giving weightage to Reservation categories. The offers of engagement will be issued based on the panel position, subject to availability of vacant positions.
- At the time of joining, the original Certificates will be verified and if any mismatch is noticed in any of the data entered in the online application, the same will be considered as a disqualification and the candidate will be summarily rejected.
VSSC Pay Scale –
The duration of training will be for a period of one year from the date of joining and monthly stipend will be Rs. 9,000/-
VSSC Application Fee – No Fee
Also Check latest Jobs – SECL Recruitment 2021: 450 Vacancy
VSSC Important Date – 8 October 2021
What is VSSC full form?
VSSC full form is Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre.
How to apply for VSSC apprenticeship?
- Download official notification and read it carefully.
- Check eligibility.
- Go to VSSC website.
- Check which post you want to apply based on eligibility.
- Fill application form.
- Check details of application form.
- Upload required documents.
- Pay the application fees.
- Submit the application.
- Check the VSSC website/mail id for confirmation and any further news.
The links for various important information is given. Official vssc.gov.in website link is also given.
If you have any doubts, then Comment below