WAPCOS recruitment 2020: WAPCOS is conducting a recruitment drive for the post of Mechanical engineer. The post is on a regular basis and the posts can be filled by candidates after checking out the eligibility criteria and the age requirements. It is also conducting recruitment for Sr. Manager, Project Construction Management Specialist, Project Engineering Specialist, Sr. Manager (Civil/Mechanical/Electrical), Manager (Geology), Manager (Civil/Mechanical/Electrical/Computer Science/Electronics/Instrumentation), Manager (LA and R&R), Assistant Manager (LA and R&R), Assistant Manager (Fin.) Assistant Engineer, Supervisor & Amins on Short term basis for work relating to “Providing time to time assistance to PPA and water Resource Department for work related to “Project Monitoring and Coordination Consultancy Services for execution of Polavaram Irrigation Project” in Andhra Pradesh.
WAPCOS is conducting the recruitment drive from 29/06/2020 to 29/07/2020. Due to the coronovirus the last date of application has been extended.
Here are the details regarding the WAPCOS recruitment drive:
WAPCOS recruitment details
WAPCOS recruitment details have been given in detail. Candidates can check out the details here.
Mechanical Post for Regular basis:-
Other posts for Contract basis:-
WAPCOS important details
Candidates can go over the details of the recruitment for Permanent basis(Mechanical post) here:
- Applicants are requested to submit the following fee in the form of demand draft drawn in favour of WAPCOS Ltd payable at Gurugram along-with application form: Rs.1000/- in case of General/OBC candidates Rs.500/- in case of SC/ST/PWBMD and female candidates
- Those who are working in Govt. Departments/PSUs/Autonomous Bodies are required to apply through proper channel or produce ‘No Objection Certificate’ at the time of Interview.
- No residential accommodation will be provided. However, HRA will be provided as per rules of the Company.
- Age relaxation for SCs/STs/OBCs and PWBMDs will be as per Government rules.
- CVs should be in the prescribed proforma along with photocopies of documents in support of date of birth, qualification, experience and proof of category etc. in case of candidate belonging to reserved category and post applied for should be superscribed on the envelope of the application.
- SC/ST/PWBMD candidates coming from outstation for appearing in the Written Test/ Personal Interview will be paid rail/bus fare by the shortest route as per rules/sleeper class on production of tickets/proof.
- The post of Engineer (Mechanical) is for Projects Assignments and the candidate selected will be liable to be posted anywhere in India and Abroad.
- The Applicant should have valid Indian Passport will be required at the time of joining
- Interested candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria may send their CV in the prescribed proforma in an envelope superscibing post applied for Engineer (Mechanical) within 21 days from the date of advertisement to : Sh. Debajit Das, Project Manager (NE) WAPCOS Limited, H. No. 15, Usha Nagar, Near Dispur, Super Market, Guwahati-781006, Assam
Candidates can go over the details of the recruitment for Temporary basis(other post) here:
- Those who are working in Govt. Departments/PSU/Autonomous bodies are required to apply through proper channel or produce no objection certificate.
- The posts are purely on temporary on Short term basis for its Project requirement.
- Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWBMD will be as per Government rules.
- Preference will be given to SC/ST/OBC/PWBMD candidates if otherwise found suitable.
- The candidates appointed are liable to be posted anywhere in India or abroad as per exigencies of works of the company.
- Original certificates are required to be brought along, at the time of appearing for the Interview, for verification purpose only, The Company is not responsible for returning any original copy/copies of certificates/ testimonials submitted with the application.
- CVs should be in the prescribed profoma along with photocopies of documents in support of date of birth, qualification, experience and proof of category etc. in case of candidate belonging to reserved category and post applied for should be superscribed on the envelope of the application.
- The Applicants should have valid Indian Passport will be required at the time of joining.
- Interested candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria may send their CV in the prescribed proforma only at email@example.com within 15 days from the date of advertisement i.e. on or before 22.07.2020 :
- For details and proforma visit our website www.wapcos.co.in and for clarification call Project Director, (WAPCOS Limited, Flat No. 101- Begum Plaza, H.No. 68-5-1, Gandhipuram-4, Lala Cheruvu, Rajahamundry – 533106, Andhra Pradesh).
Find the links here for the prescribed format of CV which should be filled and along with the required documents must be sent to the required address.
|WAPCOS CV link||WAPCOS|