West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) has invited applications from eligible candidates for the post of Veterinary Officer. Eligible candidates can apply for the vacancy with a salary of Rs.56,100/- Rs.1,44,300/. The deadline for the submission of the application form is February 20. All details of the WBPSC recruitment like Age, Pay scale, and location of the job are covered in this informative post. Candidates can go through and apply for the eligible recruitment post.
Candidates can check the details of the recruitment below:
- 1 WBPSC Recruitment 2023 –
- 1.1 WBPSC Recruitment Vacancy Details –
- 1.2 WBPSC Recruitment Eligibility Criteria –
- 1.3 How to apply for a WBPSC apprenticeship?
- 1.4 Important links for WBPSC application.
- 1.5 If you have any doubts, then Comment below.
WBPSC Recruitment 2023 –
WBPSC Recruitment notification for the year 2023 has been released. This includes the recruitment process, eligibility criteria, and other important details.
All details of the eligibility along with the various important factors that a candidate must comply are given in this post. We will look at the vacancy, type of post, and the candidates eligible also.
WBPSC Recruitment Vacancy Details –
- Veterinary Officer- 158
WBPSC Recruitment Eligibility Criteria –
- Candidates should have a Degree in Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry (B. V. Sc. &A.H.) or Veterinary Science (B.V. Sc.) from a recognized University/Institute.
- Should have registration with a Veterinary Council established under any statute of the State government or the Government of India &
- Knowledge of Bengali or Nepali – both spoken and written.
Not more than 36 years on 01.01.2022
Notification PDF –
Written test and Interview
Important Date :
- Start date for online application – 30.01.2023
- End date for online application – 20.02.2023
How to apply for a WBPSC apprenticeship?
- Candidates can open the official website
- Download the official notification and read it carefully.
- Check which post you want to apply for based on eligibility.
- Fill in the application form after selecting the post you want to apply for.
- Click on the “Apply Online” link
- Pay the application fee.
- Register and begin the application process.
- Take a printout for future reference
Important links for WBPSC application.
The links for various important information are given. The official www.wbpsc.gov.in website link is also given.