WIPRO is conducting a recruitment for the Job Opening of IT Industry. For the current recruitment B.COM, MCA, B.E., B.Tech branches are being recruited. It is a good opportunity for Graduate Degree, Diploma students.
The following blog contains the important details of the recruitment notification. Check out the Vacancies, Age limit, Pay scale, Selection process, Important Date and Notification PDF links to apply.
Candidates can check the details of the recruitment below :
- 1 WIPRO Recruitment 2021 –
- 1.1 WIPRO Education –
- 1.2 WIPRO Qualification –
- 1.3 WIPRO Selection Process –
- 1.4 WIPRO Pay Scale –
- 1.5 Service Agreement
- 1.6 Other Criteria
- 1.7 How to apply for WIPRO apprenticeship?
- 1.8 Important links for WIPRO application
- 1.9 If you have any doubts, then Comment below.
WIPRO Recruitment 2021 –
WIPRO Recruitment notification for the year 2021 has been released. The notification details the outline for the recruitment process along with the eligibility criteria and other fulfillment that the candidate must fulfill.
All details of the eligibility along with the various important factors that a candidate must comply is given in this post. We will look at the vacancy, type of post, and the candidates eligible also.
WIPRO Education –
- 10th Standard: Pass
- 12th Standard: Pass
- Graduation: 60% or 6.0 CGPA above as applicable by the university guidelines.
WIPRO Qualification –
- Bachelor of Computer Application – BCA
- Bachelor of Science – Sc. Eligible Streams – Computer Science, Information Technology, Mathematics, Statistics, Electronics and Physics
WIPRO Selection Process –
Every eligible candidate must go through below online assessment, below details appended for your reference.
- Online Assessment (80 minutes)
Aptitude Test – Verbal, Analytical, Quantitative (Each section has 20 minutes / 20 questions)
Written Communication Test (20 minutes)
- Upon selection in the Online Assessment, candidates will be required to go through a Technical Interview followed by a HR interview.
- Candidates who have participated in any selection process held by Wipro in last 3 months are not Eligible.
WIPRO Pay Scale –
- 1st year – 15,000 + 488 (ESI)
- 2nd year – 17,000 + 553 (ESI)
- 3rd year – 19,000 + 618 (ESI)
- 4th Year : 23,000
On joining, candidates would be required to sign a service agreement for 60 months.
- Mandatory to have studied Core Mathematics as one subject in Graduation.
- Business Maths & Applied Maths will NOT be considered as Core Mathematics in Graduation.
- Maximum of 3 years of education gap, if any, is allowed between 10th and graduation.
- No Gaps are allowed in Graduation. Graduation should be completed within 3 years.
- Education should be regular full time only in 10th, 12th & Graduation recognized by the Central/State Government of India.
- All Arrears and backlogs need to be cleared at the time of selection process
- Should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or OCI card, in the event of holding a passport of any other country
- Bhutan and Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate
- Candidates who have participated in any selection process held by Wipro in the last three months are not eligible.
How to apply for WIPRO apprenticeship?
- Download official notification and read it carefully.
- Check eligibility.
- Go to WIPRO website.
- Check which post you want to apply based on eligibility.
- Fill application form.
- Check details of application form.
- Upload required documents.
- Pay the application fees.
- Submit the application.
- Check the WIPRO website/mail id for confirmation and any further news.
The links for various important information is given. . Official WIPRO website link is also given.