Wipro is conducting a recruitment for the Posts of Project Engineer for the current recruitment graduates Degree, Diploma branches are being recruited. It is a good opportunity for Graduate Degree, Diploma students.
The following blog contains the important details of the recruitment notification. Check out the Vacancies, Age limit, Qualification, Pay scale, Selection process, Important Date and Notification PDF links to apply.
Candidates can check the details of the recruitment below:
- 1 Wipro Recruitment 2022 –
- 1.1 Wipro Eligibility criteria –
- 1.2 Wipro Recruitment 2022 for apply online – Click here
- 1.3 Join our Telegram channel
- 1.4 Wipro Selection process –
- 1.5 Wipro Compensation –
- 1.6 Wipro Important Date –
- 1.7 Also Check latest Jobs – ESIC Recruitment 2022
- 1.8 How to apply for Wipro apprenticeship?
- 1.9 Important links for Wipro application.
Wipro Recruitment 2022 –
Wipro Recruitment notification for the year 2022 has been released. The notification details the outline for the recruitment process along with the eligibility criteria and other fulfillment that the candidate must fulfill.
All details of the eligibility along with the various important factors that a candidate must comply is given in this post. We will look at the vacancy, type of post, and the candidates eligible also.
Online assessment : To be communicated
- Project Engineer
Elite National Talent Hunt is a fresher’s hiring initiative to attract the best of engineering talent across the country. The objective of this initiative is to enable an equal opportunity for employment to the most deserving engineering talent in India. An enthusiastic engineering candidate should not miss this opportunity to be part of an exciting journey with Wipro!
Wipro Eligibility criteria –
- 10th Standard : 60% or above.
- 12th Standard : 60% or above.
- Graduation : 60% or CGPA Equivalent to 60% or above as applicable by the university guidelines.
- Only Fulltime courses. NO Part-time or Correspondences or Distance learning education in either 10th or 12th or Degree
- B.E./B. Tech. (Compulsory Degree) / ME / MTech – 5 Year Integrated courses. year of passing – 2020, 2021, 2022.
Branch of study –
- All Branches Allowed.
- Except Fashion Technology, Textile Engineering, Agriculture and Food technology.
Wipro Recruitment 2022 for apply online – Click here
Wipro Selection process –
Every eligible candidate must go through below online assessment, below details appended for your reference.
Online Assessment (128 minutes) comprising of 3 sections :-
- Aptitude Test – Logical Ability, Quantitative Ability , English (verbal) Ability.
Duration: 48 mins
- Written Communication Test – Essay writing. Duration: 20 mins
- Online Programming Test – Two programs for coding.
Duration: 60 mins
Candidate can chose any one of programming language for coding test: Java, C, C++ or Python
Wipro Compensation –
- INR 3.50 lacs per annum
- Flat Bonus post 6 months from joining – 25K (to be merged with comp after 12 months of bonus payout)
- Regular yearly increments
- Merge Bonuses on 18th, 24th and 36th months from DOJ
Service agreement –
- Applicable for 12 months post joining @ INR 75,000 on pro rata basis
Other criteria –
- One Backlog is allowed at the time of Assessment Stage.
- The offer will be subject to all backlogs being clear.
- Max 3 years of GAP in education allowed (10th to graduation)
- Should be from a Full-time Degree course recognized by the Central/State Government of India.
- All Arrears and backlogs need to be cleared at the time of selection process.
- Candidates who have participated in any selection process held by Wipro in the last Three months are not eligible.
- Should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or OCI card, in the event of holding a passport of any other country.
- Bhutan and Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate.
After clearing the online assessment, candidates will have to go through a business discussion round.
- It is entirely the responsibility of Wipro to permit/limit the participation of each candidate in the Elite National Talent Hunt recruitment process.
- Reservations Parameters and selection procedure belongs solely to the discretion of Wipro. Wipro is not obligated to disclose any information at any stage of the selection process.
- Wipro also reserves the right to make an initial offer if the provisionally selected candidate does not meet certain conditions, which are a prerequisite for employment. Wipro also reserves the right to be held liable to any candidate if he/she is found to be involved in any illegal activity, for example: misperception, fraud, production of illegal documents, etc.
- Wipro will inform candidates about the results of the recruitment by individual e-mails or other means of communication provided by individual candidates.
- Please note that at any stage, whether during your online test and/or interview process or upon joining the Company, if it is brought to our notice that you have indulged in malpractices or used illegal means to clear your online assessment, the Company shall withdraw or revoke the offer with immediate effect and we reserve our rights to take suitable action against you as we may deem fit.
Wipro Important Date –
Also Check latest Jobs – ESIC Recruitment 2022
How to apply for Wipro apprenticeship?
- Download official notification and read it carefully.
- Check eligibility.
- Go to Wipro website.
- Check which post you want to apply based on eligibility.
- Fill application form.
- Check details of application form.
- Upload required documents.
- Pay the application fees.
- Submit the application.
- Check the Wipro website/mail id for confirmation and any further news.
- Eligible & Interested Candidates need to visit www.joinsupreset.com to register their application online. The registration site shall remain open 10-1-2022 to 31-1-2022. No/ other mode, repeat no other mode, of application shall be accepted.
- The links for various important information is given. Official www.joinsupreset.com website link is also given.